Paul Samra has been in real estate full time since August 2008. He pursued a career in the field because he wanted to help the public fulfill their dreams of owning their dream home, as it was a passion of his as well. His favourite part of any transaction is helping to complete the deal and handing over the keys to a new home.
A little bit more about Paul:
- finds his main strength is negotiating on behalf of clients
- always puts clients first
- is honest, ethical, caring, and hard working
- always looks out for his clients’ best interests
- enjoys watching sports, travelling, and spending quality time with family in his spare time
Paul has three children, with two daughters currently attending UBC; one daughter is finishing a Dental Hygiene Degree, and the other is starting a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree program. Paul is extremely proud that his son, TJ, decided to work with him in real estate.