Brenda Lee is a twenty year FVREB Medallion Club member, and has been in the real estate industry since 1991. She was always showing houses to friends and people and going to open houses, and thought that it would be a great fit as a career. One of the things she loves most about her job is helping first-time buyers, because of the way their eyes light up when you find them the right house to call a home – it’s something special that only happens once!
A little bit more about Brenda:
• is a problem solver
• is very good at negotiations
• specializes in selling new homes
• loves sewing, cooking, skiing in Whistler, and travelling extensively in her free time
• is an honourable REALTOR® amongst her peers
• is very ethical and very knowledgeable
Brenda is happily married to Russ Burtnick, and is proud to have three grown children, five grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren.